At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Software Test Engineer.
About the role:
The Software Tester applies the principles of software testing to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems to fulfil the stakeholder requirements.
He/She performs software test design assignments requiring initiative, resourcefulness and design experience and provides advice and guidance to other engineers or designers.
Key responsibilities :
– Software Tester: Carry out testing to ascertain its behaviour and performance compared to the corresponding requirements specification. The tester ensures that the behaviour and performance of the software corresponds with requirements of the design project
– Software Verifier: Examine and judge whether the output of a specific development phase fulfils respective requirements, mostly document reviews. The verifier ensures proper documentation during all project phases
– Software Integrator: Assemble software and/or hardware items through all levels up to form a complete subsystem (e.g. TCMS Platform Architecture or TCMS user application software), according to the architectural and design specifications. The Software Integrator delivers the final generic software system to ensure the finalization of the Project on time.
– Software Project Lead: Manage the project’s scope by setting, maintaining and reporting project budgets and schedules. Monitoring metrics on the status of critical tasks and objectives as well as expediting project related issues and topics. The project manager leads a group of employees in software engineering domain to the successful completion of product design and integration tasks on time and in quality
– Scrum Master: The Scrum Master (as known within the Scrum framework, and as agile coach more generically) is responsible for ensuring that agile values are understood and the corresponding processes are used as intended.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
B tech / M tech – IT / CS / EC
Relevant experience required :
1. Good programming skills in C/C++ and C# for software implementation and testing purpose
2. Experience in automation testing and embedded systems (preferably from transportation/avionics/automotive domains) is a plus.
3. Experience to work in a global engineering environment based on a cross-site setup with collaborations jointly with engineering sites in International locations
Primary Location: IN-TL-Hyderabad
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.05.2019, 6:38:17 AM
29.05.2019, 11:59:00 PM