Software Team Manager (Testing)-TROQ-INVE01841876
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Software Team Manager
About the role:
Testing Team Lead execution (India) is going to be in charge to provide necessary services to execute development and testing projects:
– Establish an induction and development program for new employees so they are familiar with the BT practices, processes and tools, enabling quick utilization of their capabilities on dedicated work packages and projects.
– Establish strong planning, governance and controlling team so that there is no ambiguity on who is in charge for what and the resource utilization is kept at high level.
– Ensure that all recruitment-, induction-, training-, coaching-, working- and development activities are planned, tracked, governed and measured with clear KPIs providing the actual status on current performance and risk to ensure predictability of results.
– Have adequate stakeholder management and close cooperation with the Vadodara site, the APAC-Engineering Center and the RoQ-Organization in India.
– Feedback experience as input for improvements and developments in order to continuously provide further business benefits in terms of
– Keep the customer satisfaction level at >95%
– Drive competitiveness by reducing continuously the cost / engineer ratio by 25%
– Reduce through put time of development by 30%
– Reduce Non-Conformity Cost (NCC) by 50%
– Accountable for the allocated budget and QTC performance for the area of responsibility
– Overall accountable for HSE in the area of responsibility.
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology, offering the broadest portfolio in the industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling, and provide complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver we continuously break new ground in sustainable mobility, and our integrated solutions create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. And, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we employ around 39,850 people, with products and services operating in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
B.E. / B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech in computer science or any other relevant discipline
Relevant experience required
– Should have total 10 years of experiences in reputed organizations. Min. 2 yrs experience in people management and project management as technical leader and/or manager
– Fluent in English, mobile and willing to travel between sites
– Strong in change management and able to work in a global environment
– Excellent knowledge about the state-of-the-art in software-development and testing is mandatory
– Able to work in environments with project- and product orientation
– Able to withstand strong headwinds and capable to make tough decisions
Primary Location: IN-TL-Hyderabad
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.06.2019, 7:59:54 AM
21.06.2019, 11:59:00 PM