A Software Engineer is responsible to create, maintain, audit and improve systems to meet par-
ticular requirements, often as advised by a systems analyst or architect, testing both hard and
software systems to diagnose and resolve system faults.. The scope of responsibility also includes
writing diagnostic programs and designing and writing code for operating systems and software
to ensure efficiency. When required, you’ll make recommendations for future developments. The
ideal candidate is able to reconcile long term vision alongside other team members with immedi-
ate deliverables with a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
• Design, test, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software assets.
• Work closely on a DevOps Agile team that includes product owners, project man-
agers, other engineers and UI/UX designers in a collaborative environment.
• Actively participate in solution design with system engineers and architects
• Manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities. Ability to juggle multiple
projects, demands, and re-prioritize as necessary to align with changing business
• Ability to work as part of a cross-geography team and stay flexible to accommodate
differences in time-zones.
• 2-5 years of programming/ web development experience
• A BS degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, OR its equivalent
in work experience.
• Ability to create a plan and a detailed work breakdown structure for delivering the
assigned software assets.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, active team-player
• Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
Job title Software Engineer
• A great work ethic and a strong value system
Technical Skills & Competencies :
• .NET Core/ C#/ .NET Framework
• Automated integration and unit testing
• Strong Experience on PHP
• Experience with DevOps
• AWS/ Azure Infrastructures
• Databases: SQL Server
• Building high-quality, cross-browser compatible, high-performance n-tier web ap-
• Working with Security teams on API-level authorization federation (OpenID/
• Familiarity with building applications in the regulated environment and to com-
pliance standards (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR)
Phone Number – 8688144914
Email ID: email@example.com