Safety & Reliability Engineer-TPRS-INHY01710978
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
The RAMS engineer is supporting the RAMS activities in order and development projects under the supervision of a Sr. RAMS Engineer. She/he is responsible to reviews technical specifications and performs following activities:
• Documents RAMS analyzes, viz. FMEA, FMECA, hazard analyze etc., on system level designs,
• Generates engineering reports, RAM status reports, and technical proposals,
• Performs cost analyzes, evaluates and recommend components, devices and sub-contractors.
• Understands, interfaces with and influences the design &
• Performs reliability & LCC calculations.
Qualification and Desired Skills:
– 4 to 10 Years Hands on Experience with BTech or MTech – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
– Relevant experience required up to 2 years(Rolling Stock Experience)
– Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
– Product Safety as per EN 50126, 50128 & 50129.
– Reliability & availability engineering, maintainability analysis inclusive relevant standards Propulsion system design inclusive relevant standards, Converter design principles inclusive relevant standards.
– Dimensioning of propulsion system components, i.e. main transformer, traction converter, auxiliary converter, traction motors, HV, etc.,
– Functional integration, Knowledge about rules and regulations for rolling stock homologation in Asia Pacific, esp. India & Australia,.
– Tools, viz. E3, EBase, PDM, Bless, Unilife, MS Office & Good understanding of quality assurance and procurement processes, viz. SEAP, PAP, FAI
Job: Reliability Maintainability and Safety
Primary Location: IN-TL-Hyderabad
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.05.2019, 10:27:24 PM
04.06.2019, 11:59:00 PM