Hyderabad, Telangana, India
A React Native developer is expected to be interested in building performant mobile apps on both
the iOS and Android platforms. He will be responsible for architecting and building these ap-
plications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product in-
frastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player
with a commitment to perfection is required. The React Native developer plays a foundational role
in our company’s product development process and must possess a “customer centric” vision.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and ﬁx bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
software ﬁxes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Work on React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
• Integrate with Native plugins or custom written plugins for speciﬁc platforms
• Write Unit tests for your code
Hard skills :
• Strong experience of experience on React Native.
• Knowledge of both iOS and Android environments
• Efﬁcient at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conﬂicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and ofﬂine storage
• Experience with automated testing suites
• Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other related subjec
• Preferably MS Computer Science Engineering or a related subject.
Soft skills :
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Team Player
• Good time-management skills
• Sense of ownership in your performance and company’s success.