A PHP Developer is responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data be-
tween the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic,
deﬁnition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and respon-
siveness to requests from the front-end. He will also be responsible for integrating the front-end ele-
ments built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end
technologies is necessary as well. ThePHP Developer plays a foundational role in our company’s
product development process and must possess a “customer centric” vision.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
optimisation and functionality
Hard skills :
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proﬁcient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Soft skills :
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Team Player
• Good time-management skills
• Sense of ownership in your performance and company’s success.